by 4RegularFolks Contributor
© 2012 . All rights reserved
Step -by - step guide
- Unwrap the foil from the top of the wine bottle to expose the wine cork
- Place the rabbit over the top of the wine bottle
- Make sure that the “worm” is in direct contact with the wine cork
- The handle should grip around the neck of the bottle
- Grip the handles tightly with your left hand (or right depending on which you prefer)
- With your right hand, grab the rabbits lever
- While still griping the handles tightly, pull up or raise the lever over the top of the wine bottle towards your left hand(still griping the handle)
- Make sure that the “worm” is embedded in the cork and the lever will not come down any further.
- Pull up on the lever and the wine cork will pop out.
Removing the wine cork from the rabbit
- You repeat the same motion above
- While griping the handle tightly, raise the lever up over the top of the wine bottle towards the handle until you hear a snap.
- At this point simply pull the lever back up and the cork just falls off.
Related articles and Videos